Experience our peaceful and welcoming sacred space. There are four areas that feel like extensions of the house. This self-paced area was created for visitors to have a place to be with God. Reflections pieces are available to guide your time.
The Studio is open:
- Wednesdays and Thursdays, 9 am - 4 pm
- During all designated personal retreat days
The Lent Experience in The Studio ~ Expanded Hours:
During Lent, Kavanna House invites you to experience being led by God. This self-paced experience offers you the opportunity to remember and to notice where God has and might be moving in this season. Are you being invited to have the courage to surrender to possibilities you never thought possible? Where will God lead you? What one, perhaps small but significant, thing have you done that makes your presence in the world worthwhile?
- 9 am – 4 pm on following days: Wed 3/6, Thu 3/7, Wed 3/13, Thu 3/14, Wed 3/20, Wed 3/27, Thu 3/28, Wed 4/3,Wed 4/10, Thu 4/11, Wed 4/17, Thu 4/18
- 3-7 pm on following evenings: Tues 3/12 and Tues 4/9
- 4-8 pm on following evenings: Mon 3/18 and Mon 4/15
- 9 am – 2 pm on following days: Sat 3/30 and Fri 4/5
There is no fee and no RSVP is necessary. Limited parking is available in the rear of our building off of Beech Alley; additional parking is on Ogontz Street.